Friday, June 22, 2012

I hate my 16-year-old son.

That's a terrible thing to write, isn't it?

So I won't. Instead I'll say I hate his slothfulness, inconsideration, selfishness and ignorance. But most of all, I hate his Xbox. All of the aforementioned insidious sins can be attributed to the innocent white box.
He's a slob because all food must be eaten at the xbox.
He's inconsiderate because the world's schedule must revolve around his matches, fights, challenges or whatever the hell he calls them.
He's selfish in that he will let our poor dog's kidneys explode rather than walk him.
His ignorance derives from the simple fact that the rest of the non-xbox world doesn't interest him in the slightest.

2 comments:

  1. are you living with my son?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I was, I'm sure he wouldn't notice...unless his screen suddenly went blank.

      Delete

What you think?